Prepare for the Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator Exam (70-647) while developing the skills needed to administer large, enterprise-level networks. You will prepare for the exam by learning to design network infrastructure, set global configurations, and translate business goals into technology solutions. You will also learn to design network access strategies, configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), set enterprise group policies, implement authentication strategies, configure security settings such as BitLocker and PKI, and design branch office deployments. Practice exams are part of the course, with questions in the same format as the exam and in-depth instructional feedback.
Name Resolution and IP Addressing (3 hours)
Network Access Strategy (3 hours)
Active Directory Forests and Domains (3 hours)
Enterprise-Level Group Policies (2 hours)
Identity and Access Management (2 hours)
Branch Office Deployment (3 hours)
Certificate Services and PKI (3 hours)
Server Virtualization (2 hours)
Business Continuity and High Availability (2 hours)
Software Updates and Compliance Management (2 hours)
Practice Exam 1 (1 hour)
Practice Exam 2 (1 hour)
Practice Exam 3 (1 hour)
Practice Exam 4 (1 hour)
Instead of purchasing this course separately, you can get this Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Admin MCITP 70-647 course and 72 other related courses in the Technical-Microsoft package for only $224.99.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications
through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application
files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these
files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting
quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in
the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other
occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within
a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats,
including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based
on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Minimum 500MHz Processor; 128 MB RAM; Minimum display resolution 800x600; Windows
2000, XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OS X v10.4+; Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ or
Chrome 3.0+ or Safari 4.0+. 56K minimum connection; Adobe Flash Player 9.0+ or Windows
windows and cookies enabled; Sound card with speakers or headphones strongly recommended.
Did You Know?
Oledu.com has been an authorized Mindleaders© sales associate since 2003. learn more...