This technical course will prep you for the MCTS: Microsoft Office Project 2007, Managing Projects exam. This exam is the only requirement to apply for the Technology Specialist: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007 certification and will give you credit toward a Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 certification. This online course will prepare you to create, manage, and report on projects. Practice exams are included, which will allow you to answer questions in the same format that the test will use on exam day, and will provide instructional feedback for each question to cover each subject you'll need to learn.
Configuring Tools and Options (1 hour)
Setting Up a Project (1 hour)
Estimating, Scheduling, and Budgeting Tasks (1 hour)
Resourcing Project Plans (1 hour)
Updating and Reporting on Project Performance (1 hour)
Practice Exam 1 (1 hour)
Practice Exam 2 (1 hour)
Practice Exam 3 (1 hour)
Practice Exam 4 (1 hour)
Instead of purchasing this course separately, you can get this Project 2007 MCTS 70-632 course and 72 other related courses in the Technical-Microsoft package for only $224.99.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications
through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application
files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these
files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting
quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in
the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other
occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within
a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats,
including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based
on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Minimum 500MHz Processor; 128 MB RAM; Minimum display resolution 800x600; Windows
2000, XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OS X v10.4+; Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ or
Chrome 3.0+ or Safari 4.0+. 56K minimum connection; Adobe Flash Player 9.0+ or Windows
windows and cookies enabled; Sound card with speakers or headphones strongly recommended.
Did You Know?
You can start and stop whenever you want and our courseware saves your place. learn more...