Increasing the number of repeat customers by five percent can double the profits of most businesses. This course illustrates the key role of customer service in building a loyal base of customers. It explains how to achieve consistent high quality service by implementing service standards, how to motivate employees to provide their best service, and how to use rewards and recognitions to build customer loyalty.
Instead of purchasing this course separately, you can get this Customer Service for Managers course and 35 other related courses in the Business Skills Development package for only $119.99.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications
through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application
files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these
files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting
quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in
the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other
occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within
a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats,
including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based
on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Minimum 500MHz Processor; 128 MB RAM; Minimum display resolution 800x600; Windows
2000, XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OS X v10.4+; Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ or
Chrome 3.0+ or Safari 4.0+. 56K minimum connection; Adobe Flash Player 9.0+ or Windows
windows and cookies enabled; Sound card with speakers or headphones strongly recommended.
Did You Know?
Upon successful completion of a course, print a 'certificate of completion' bearing your name. learn more...