As enterprises, service providers, and consumers deploy multilayer switching, the need for experienced and knowledgeable professionals to design, configure, and support multilayer switched networks has grown significantly. Switching is no longer a part of the network infrastructure; it is now the network infrastructure, with wireless as the latest evolution. This course discusses working with various switching technologies, and prepares you for the Cisco Certified Network Professional SWITCH 642-813 certification exam.
Analyzing the Campus Architecture (2 hours)
VLANs in Campus Networks (3 hours)
Implementing Spanning Tree (3 hours)
Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing (2 hours)
High Availability and Redundancy (3 hours)
Securing the Campus Infrastructure (3 hours)
Preparing for Advanced Services (4 hours)
Instead of purchasing this course separately, you can get this Cisco Related Series by MindLeaders SWITCH 642-813 course and 70 other related courses in the Technical-General package for only $224.99.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications
through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application
files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these
files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting
quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in
the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other
occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within
a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats,
including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based
on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Minimum 500MHz Processor; 128 MB RAM; Minimum display resolution 800x600; Windows
2000, XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OS X v10.4+; Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ or
Chrome 3.0+ or Safari 4.0+. 56K minimum connection; Adobe Flash Player 9.0+ or Windows
windows and cookies enabled; Sound card with speakers or headphones strongly recommended.
Did You Know?
Oledu.com offers a full 7 day 100% Money Back Guarantee! learn more...