These are the exact same courses that over 4 million individuals have used this year to further their careers and hundreds of Fortune 500 companies and major university IT departments use every day to train their management and staff.
Save money with our training packages
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications
through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application
files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these
files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting
quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in
the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other
occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within
a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats,
including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based
on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Minimum 500MHz Processor; 128 MB RAM; Minimum display resolution 800x600; Windows
2000, XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OS X v10.4+; Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ or
Chrome 3.0+ or Safari 4.0+. 56K minimum connection; Adobe Flash Player 9.0+ or Windows
windows and cookies enabled; Sound card with speakers or headphones strongly recommended.
Did You Know?
You can press 'G' or click 'Glossary' in the Course Tools to open the glossary. learn more...